Terms of Service
PURPOSE OF THIS AGREEMENT
Welcome to 7thVenture.com. We look forward to helping You grow Your business beyond anything You have done before, so You can take Your business as far as You can imagine. This Agreement sets forth Your rights and obligations as a 7thVenture.com User. By clicking “I Agree,” You indicate that You have read and understood this Agreement and You will be bound by its Terms.
- “7thVenture.com” is a trademark of 7thVenture Ltd, and also refers to proprietary 7thVenture Ltd software used to create online pages and management.
- “7thVenture Ltd” means 7thVenture Ltd, the owner of the 7thVenture.com and other trademarks. In this Agreement, references to “7thVenture Ltd” as a Party mean and refer to 7thVenture Ltd, and 7thVenture Ltd’s owner(s), parent company(ies), affiliate entities, and employees, and assigns.
- “Parties” mean 7thVenture Ltd and You. 7thVenture Ltd and You are each a “Party.”
- “Terms” mean and refer to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
- “User” refers to a person who has created a 7thVenture.com Account. “User Account” refers to a User’s 7thVenture.com Account.
- “You” and “Your” means the 7thVenture.com User who has executed this Agreement by clicking “I Agree.”
Becoming a 7thVenture.com User
By clicking “I Agree” to these Terms, transferring payment to 7thVenture Ltd, and creating a User Account, You become a 7thVenture.com User. There are various products and services available to Users, and monthly prices applicable to such products and services. 7thVenture Ltd’s products, services, and prices are subject to change without notice including, but not limited to course upgrades or software changes. Price changes are effective on the first day of the month after the price change is posted, By clicking “I Agree” and providing 7thVenture.com Your credit card information You authorize 7thVenture.com to charge Your credit card in the amount indicated for the value of the services You select, including any future price changes. If you request a downgrade in services, the downgrade (and corresponding price reduction) will become effective on the first day of the month following your requested downgrade. By Your continued use of 7thVenture.com services, and unless You terminate this agreement as provided herein, You agree that 7thVenture.com may charge Your credit card monthly for the products and services You have selected, and You consent to any price changes for such services.
Term and Termination
Your User contract with 7thVenture.com begins when You click “I Agree,” and will continue until either:
- 7thVenture.com cancels Your account due to Your breach of any of the Terms of this Agreement. In the event this Agreement is cancelled due to Your breach, You will not be entitled to pro-rate Your last month’s use, nor will You be entitled to any refund for any payments You have made to 7thVenture.com.
- You provide 7thVenture.com ten (10) days’ e-mail notice, as provided herein, of Your cancellation of Your account. If You provide such notice less than ten (10) days before the first day of the next month, Your credit card may still be charged. You will not be entitled to pro-rate Your last month’s use, nor will You be entitled to any refund for any payments to 7thVenture.com. This goes for the Mindmint software as well.
- Your credit card or 7thVenture.com’s charge is denied for any reason and You do not provide 7thVenture.com a new credit card within ten (10) days.
REFUNDS FOR “HARD GOODS”
If You have purchased a “hard good” (for example, a book, MP3 player, or other tangible product) from 7thVenture.com sold under any of its brands or related brands, including without limitation 7thVenture.com, you may receive a limited refund if you comply with the following conditions:
- You must request a refund in writing by contacting email@example.com;
- Your request for a refund must be made within thirty (30) days of your purchase;
- You must return the hard goods to 7thVenture.com immediately, according to the shipping and other instructions you will receive by email after requesting a refund;
- The hard goods must be returned to 7thVenture.com in like-new, or re-sellable condition, as determined in 7thVenture.com’s sole, reasonable discretion.
- No License to use 7thVenture.com Marks
If you have purchased one of our digital products (including any courses or software) you may receive a refund if you comply with the following conditions:
- You must request a refund in writing by emailing our customer support hotline at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your request for a refund must be made within thirty (30) days of your purchase;
- You must return any hard goods associated with this purchase (workbook, t-shirts, etc) to 7thVenture.com immediately, according to the shipping and other instructions you will receive by email after requesting a refund.
- The hard goods must be returned to 7thVenture.com in like-new, or re-sellable condition, as determined in 7thVenture.com’s sole, reasonable discretion.
Any content on any 7thVenture.com website may constitute the intellectual property of 7thVenture Ltd. Except where expressly authorized, no material on any 7thVenture.com website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever. The 7thVenture.com trademark and logo are proprietary marks of 7thVenture.com, and the use of those marks is strictly prohibited. Nothing herein gives You the right to use, copy, register as a domain name, reproduce, or otherwise display any logo, tagline, trademark, trade name, copyrighted material, patent, trade dress, trade secret, or confidential information owned by 7thVenture.com or any of 7thVenture.com’s affiliates.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless 7thVenture.com, its officers, directors, employees, owner(s), and parent company(ies) and assigns from and against all claims, demands, and causes of action of every kind and character without limit arising out of Your conduct. Your indemnity obligation includes, but is not limited to, any third party claim against 7thVenture.com for liability for payments for damages caused by, or other liability relating to, You.
No Warranty; No Leads
7thVenture.com does not promise, guarantee or warrant your business success, income, or sales. you understand and acknowledge that 7thVenture.com will not at any time provide sales leads or referrals to you. additionally, 7thVenture.com’s websites and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. 7thVenture.com makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of any material on or accessible through any 7thventure.com website or service. any reliance on or use of such materials shall be at your sole risk. 7thVenture.com makes no representation or warranty (a) that any 7thVenture.com website or service will be available on a timely basis, or that access to any 7thVenture.com website or service will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure; (b) that defects or errors will be corrected; or (c) that any 7thVenture.com’s website or the servers or networks through which any 7thVenture.com’s website is made available are secure or free of viruses or other harmful components. applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
The 7thVenture.com websites may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that conflict with these terms. in the event of any conflict between anything posted on any 7thVenture.com website and these terms, these terms shall control.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that in no event shall 7thVenture.com’s liability to you for any claim of any kind or description exceed the amount of three (3) times the payments paid by you to 7thVenture.com for the month preceding the date in which the facts giving rise to a claim against 7thVenture.com occurred. you waive any right to special, indirect or consequential damages of any kind or description.
7thVenture.com will not be responsible to You for any delay, damage, or failure caused by or occasioned by a Force Majeure Event. As used in this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event” shall mean: any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection, revolution or civil strife, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labor strikes, acts of public enemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment, or necessary labor in the open market, acute and unusual labor, material, or equipment shortages, or any other causes beyond the control of 7thVenture.com. Delays due to any of the above causes shall not be deemed to be a breach of or failure to perform under this Agreement. 7thVenture.com shall not be required against its will to adjust any labor or other similar dispute except in accordance with applicable law.
Assignment of Rights
7thVenture.com may assign its rights under this Agreement at any time, without notice to You. Your rights arising under this Agreement cannot be assigned by without 7thVenture.com’s or its assigns express written consent.
Information; Registration; User Names and Passwords
As a 7thVenture.com User, You will be required to create an account with 7thVenture.com. You warrant that the information You provide Us is truthful and accurate, and that You are not impersonating another person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password You may use to access Your 7thVenture.com User account, and You agree not to transfer Your password or User name, or lend or otherwise transfer Your use of or access to Your User account, to any third party. So called “agency accounts,” or accounts in which You host funnels for third parties, are prohibited. Should Your usage data indicate, in 7thVenture.com’s reasonable opinion, that You are operating an “agency account,” i.e., processing health checks for one or more third parties, You will be subject to cancellation of Your 7thVenture.com User Account or enhanced pricing for Your 7thVenture.com account, at 7thVenture.com’s discretion. You are fully responsible for all transactions with, and information conveyed to, 7thVenture.com under Your User Account. You agree to immediately notify 7thVenture.com of any unauthorized use of Your password or User name or any other breach of security related to Your User account. You agree that 7thVenture.com is not liable, and You will hold 7thVenture.com harmless, for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
Release/Authorization to Use Photographs
You grant 7thVenture.com permission to use any and all photographs taken by 7thVenture.com or its agents or employees, or submitted by You to 7thVenture.com as well as all written endorsements of 7thVenture.com that you send to us, or that you post on social media (photographs, social media posts, and messages sent to 7thVenture.com are hereinafter referred to as “Photographs”) in any Media (including print, internet, film, television and no matter how distributed or published) for any purpose, which may include, but shall not be limited to, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging of 7thVenture.com or any product or service sold and marketed by 7thVenture.com. You agree that this authorization to use Photographs may be assigned by 7thVenture.com to any other party. You agree that that the Photographs may be combined with other Photographs, sounds, text and graphics, and that the Photographs may be manipulated, cropped, altered or modified in 7thVenture.com’s sole discretion. You agree not to charge a royalty or fee, and not to make any other monetary assessment against 7thVenture.com in exchange for this Release and Assignment. You hereby release and forever discharge 7thVenture.com from any and all liability and from any damages You may suffer as a result of the use of the Photographs. You further acknowledge and agree that this Release is binding upon Your heirs and assigns. You agree that this Release is irrevocable.
7thVenture.com has the right to terminate this Agreement at any time if you engage or have ever engaged in any of the following:
- HARMFUL ACTS. Any dishonest or unethical business practice; any violation of the law; infliction of harm to 7thVenture.com’s reputation; and the violation of the rights of 7thVenture.com or any third party.
- “SPAMMING” AND UNSOLICITED COMMUNICATIONS. We have zero tolerance for UCE/spam. Any communications sent or authorized by You reasonably deemed “spamming,” or any other unsolicited solicitations (including without limitation postings on social media or third party blogs) will be deemed a material threat to 7thVenture.com’s reputation and to the rights of third parties. It is Your obligation, exclusively, to ensure that all business communications comply with state and local anti-spamming or analogous laws.
- OFFENSIVE COMMUNICATIONS. Any communication sent, posted, or authorized by You, including without limitation postings on any website operated by You, or social media or blog, which are: sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic; offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory; graphically violent; solicitous of unlawful behavior; promoting the sale or use of illegal drugs (including but not limited to Marijuana derived CBD Oil), or that violates the intellectual property rights of another.
Message Sending Policy and Best Practices
7thVenture.com requires You to follow these best practices when sending electronic communications using our services:
- Use only permission-based marketing electronic communications lists (i.e., lists in which each recipient affirmatively opted-in to receiving those electronic communications).
- Always include a working “unsubscribe” mechanism in each marketing electronic communication that allows the recipient to opt out from Your mailing list (receipt/transactional messages that are exempt from “unsubscribe” requirements of applicable law are exempt from this requirement).
- Comply with all requests from recipients to be removed from Your mailing list within the earlier of 10 days of receipt of the request, or the deadline under applicable law.
- Include in each electronic communication Your valid physical mailing address or a link to that information.
- Do not send electronic communications to addresses obtained from purchased or rented lists.
- Do not use third party electronic addresses, domain names, or mail servers without proper permission from the third party.
- Do not routinely send electronic communications to non-specific addresses (e.g., email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Do not send electronic communications that result in an unacceptable number of spam or similar complaints (even if the electronic communications themselves are not actually spam).
- Do not disguise the origin, or subject matter of, any electronic communications or falsify or manipulate the originating message address, subject line, header, or transmission path information for any electronic communication.
- Do not send offers to obtain or attempt to obtain personal information, or generate leads, for third parties.
- Do not send “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or other types of electronic messages that encourage the recipient to forward the content to strangers.
- Do not send to lists of addresses that are programmatically generated or scraped from the Web.
- Do not employ sending practices, or have overall message delivery rates, which negative impact our services or other users of our services.
- Do not use our services to send messages that may be considered junk mail. Some examples of this type of messages include messaging related to: penny stocks, gambling, multi-level marketing, direct to consumer pharmaceutical sales, payday loans, etc.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
Your use of our services must comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and court orders of any kind of any jurisdiction applicable to you, us, and any recipient to whom you use our services to send Digital Messages (“Applicable Law”). You have the responsibility to be aware of and understand all Applicable Laws and ensure that you and all Users of your Account comply at all times with Applicable Law. Some examples of Applicable Laws include: the U.S. CAN-SPAM ACT, The E.U. Directive of Privacy and Electronic Communications, the U.K. Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003; the Canada Anti-Spam Law (CASL) and/or any similar law, laws relating to intellectual property, privacy, security, terrorism, corruption, child protection, or import/export laws. Commitment Against Harassment and Interference with Others. You must not use our services to: Store, distribute or transmit any malware or other material that you know, or have reasonable grounds to believe, is or may be tortious, libelous, offensive, infringing, harassing, harmful, disruptive or abusive; or Commit (or promote, aid or abet) any behavior, which you know, or have reasonable grounds to believe, is or may be tortious, libelous, offensive, infringing, harassing, harmful, disruptive or abusive. Examples may include Digital Messages that are themselves are or promote racism, homophobia, or other hate speech.
You will not import, or incorporate into, any contact lists or other content You upload to any website, software, or other electronic service hosted or provided by 7thVenture.com, any of the following information: social security numbers, national insurance numbers, credit card data, passwords, security credentials, bank account numbers, or sensitive personal, health or financial information of any kind.
If You use any 7thVenture.com messaging software now existing or which may in the future be created, You agree that you will follow all applicable laws with respect to sending messages, including without limitation the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”). You further agree to indemnify and defend 7thVenture.com from any claims, damages, losses, and lawsuits of any kind or nature that may be made against 7thVenture.com relating in any way to your violation of law or third-party rights by use or misuse of any 7thVenture.com messaging software.
You further understand and agree that 7thVenture.com has no control over, and therefore cannot be responsible for, the functionality or failures of any third party software, including without limitation Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and internet browser notifications. 7thVenture.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY 7thVenture.com MESSAGING SOFTWARE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
If You have any questions or complaints concerning any of the Terms, You may contact 7thVenture.com by e-mail at email@example.com.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If You believe that materials or content available on any 7thVenture.com website infringes any copyright You own, You or Your agent may send 7thVenture.com a notice requesting that 7thVenture.com remove the materials or content from the 7thVenture.com website. If You believe that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against You, You may send 7thVenture.com a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to miceal@7thVenture.com , Attention Legal Department.
Arbitration, Governing Law, and Attorneys’ Fees
- ARBITRATION. Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature or description that You have against 7thVenture.com including, but not limited to, economic losses, personal injury, or property damage, shall be resolved exclusively in binding arbitration in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. You agree not to file suit against 7thVenture.com or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors, or assigns. The arbitration will take place before a neutral arbitrator (hereafter, “Arbitrator”) agreed upon by You and 7thVenture.com. In the event that You and 7thVenture.com are unable to reach agreement on an Arbitrator, You and 7thVenture.com will each select an arbitrator, and the two of them will select the Arbitrator, who must be a resident of Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. The arbitrators selected by You and 7thVenture.com will have no further involvement in the arbitration. The Arbitrator will determine the rules governing arbitration. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on You and 7thVenture.com and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. This agreement to arbitrate survives any termination or expiration of the Agreement.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Northern Ireland without regard to any choice of law provisions.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION CLAIMS. You understand and agree that You will not have the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement. There is no right or authority for any claim You have against 7thVenture.com to be brought on a class action basis or on any basis involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, or on behalf of other persons or entities similarly situated. Claims brought against 7thVenture.com may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
- LIMITATIONS PERIOD. Any claim brought in arbitration must be brought within the time period set forth in any statute of limitations that, but for this agreement to arbitrate, would apply to the claims asserted in any arbitration proceeding.
- INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. Nothing in this Agreement prevents 7thVenture.com from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction, or other relief available to protect 7thVenture.com’s rights prior to, during, or following any arbitration proceeding.
- ATTORNEYS’ FEES. You agree that in the event of any arbitration or litigation, each Party will each bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees, regardless of who is deemed the prevailing party. The foregoing notwithstanding, if either You or 7thVenture.com commences an action in a court of law or equity and the responding Party successfully moves such court to compel arbitration, the Party who moved for the order compelling arbitration shall be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and legal fees incurred on the motion to compel from the other Party.
Changes to Terms
7thVenture.com reserves the right to change these Terms, in whole or in part, from time to time at 7thVenture.com’s sole and absolute discretion, and to provide You with notice of such change by any reasonable means, including without limitation posting revised Terms https://7thventure.com/terms-of-service/. By Your continued use of 7thVenture.com’s services, and unless You terminate this agreement as provided herein, You manifest Your agreement to any subsequent changes to the Terms.
If any Term set forth herein is deemed unenforceable under any applicable law, the remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect and these Terms shall be read, collectively, as if the unenforceable Term(s) were omitted.
No waiver by 7thVenture.com of any breach or default of these Terms will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
Any notice required to be given to 7thVenture.com under or related to these Terms must be by email, addressed as follows:
Spam or Abuse: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notices to You may be made by posting a notice (or a link to a notice) on https://7thventure.com/terms-of-service/, by e-mail, or by regular mail, at 7thVenture.com’s discretion.
Data Privacy Shield - GDPR
What is GDPR? It is the EU Data Privacy Shield that becomes effective on May 25, 2018. It applies to any person or business that sells or markets goods or services to EU residents or deals with personal data of those that reside under European Union. The “Personal Data” definition under GDPR is very broad as it covers any information that could potentially identify the data subject being targeted.